Anker Nano 30W Power Bank With Built-In USB-C Cable 2023 REVIEW — MacSources
Power up your devices quickly and conveniently with the Anker Nano 30W Power Bank.
There is nothing more frustrating than being on-the-go and discovering that your beloved mobile phone is in ‘the red’ with its battery power. With our ever-increasing pace of our world, millennials and Gen Xers everywhere are triggered by that 10–20% warning our devices give us when we need to recharge. What do you do if you are nowhere near an outlet? For me, I pull out the brand new Anker Nano 30W Power Bank and plug in a Lightning cable to recharge my iPhone 14 Pro or AirPods Pro as those are both necessities for me when I’m out and about. This tiny power bank has quickly become a necessity for me as well.
About Anker Nano 30W Power Bank
As part of the larger press announcement about the new Nano Series product lineup, Anker has released the Nano 30W Power Bank with Built-in USB-C Cable. It’s designed to be a fast, convenient way to charge your mobile devices on the go. With it, an iPhone 14 can be charged 50% within 30 minutes. The compact power bank measures 4.09 × 2.06 × 1.02 inches and can provide uninterrupted power thanks to its reliable, built-in USB-C cable.
- Model: A1259
- 30W Fast Charging and Recharging: 60% more power than PD 18W for an efficient charge.
- 30W Fast Recharging: Supports 30W fast charging via the built-in USB-C cable or USB-C port, allowing you to recharge the power bank in just 90 minutes.
- Built-In USB-C Cable: Directly charge your phones and other smart devices without carrying any extra cables for a hassle-free experience.
- 10,000mAh Capacity: This 10,000mAh battery packs enough power to charge a phone at least 2 to 3 times- ideal for a short getaway.
- Intelligent Display: Features a smart TFT color screen and a user-friendly interface that provides a clear and detailed display of your charging…